Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chingym8

need advice + opinions for orange peel skin texture.

Hi Guys.

Long story short, I did microneedling at home at a depth of 1.5mm around June of 2018 only on my left side of my face. After that one treatment, I was left with an orange peel like skin texture.  Although it may be hard to perfectly spot out, even after nearly 2 years later I can assure you that the skin texture is considerably worse and there is also loss of elasticity, enlarged pores and microneedling dot/track marks etc. The left side of my face is considerably different in texture to the right side. 

No matter what topicals I apply such as retinol , Vitamin C serum , emu oil etc , nothing has changed in terms of the orange peel and pore size which makes me come to the conclusion that it is due to a loss of elasticity from microneedling. I was wondering if there are any treatments such as Lasers or Chemical peels that can help with elasticity and general texture which can help orange peel. The lower the risk the better to start off with.

Thank you.

DSC_0543.JPG

Edited by chingym8