Notifications
Clear all

can anyone recommend a good doctor in vancouver for subcision and fillers?

MemberMember
(@badboydeserahotmail-com)

Posted : 03/01/2021 9:33 pm

ive looked all over google and its almost like on body in this area offers such treatments and its really disheartening

MemberMember
(@jack817)

Posted : 03/01/2021 9:34 pm

I personally go to Dr Vincent Richer in Pacific Derm. They offer cannula subcision and fillers.

MemberMember

Posted : 03/01/2021 10:11 pm

36 minutes ago, Jack817 said:

I personally go to Dr Vincent Richer in Pacific Derm. They offer cannula subcision and fillers.

thanks im going to look into him right now and how would you say his work is?

MemberMember
(@jack817)

Posted : 03/02/2021 12:23 am

He basically does everything. Laser, subcision, filler, TCA Cross, micro-needling for acne scars. He has very good bed-side manner, and won't sell you any package and perform treatments based on your conditions.

However, I don't think he is very specialized in treating acne scars. I've got around 20%-30% improvement from him (He and my friends say the improvement is around 40-50%) after being his patient for about 1.5 years.

MemberMember

Posted : 03/02/2021 8:20 pm

19 hours ago, Jack817 said:

He basically does everything. Laser, subcision, filler, TCA Cross, micro-needling for acne scars. He has very good bed-side manner, and won't sell you any package and perform treatments based on your conditions.

However, I don't think he is very specialized in treating acne scars. I've got around 20%-30% improvement from him (He and my friends say the improvement is around 40-50%) after being his patient for about 1.5 years.

do you happen to have before and after photos? i cant find any on his site? and would u be comfortable sharing them via private message?

MemberMember
(@drenna29)

Posted : 05/11/2021 10:59 am

On 3/1/2021 at 9:33 PM, dezzyhoc said:

ive looked all over google and its almost like on body in this area offers such treatments and its really disheartening

I think that all dermatologists perform subcision - they just don't really advertise it online. You might find more by calling the derm's office rather than Googling.

Did you end up finding a derm you like in Vancouver?

(I've seen Dr. Richer - he does have good bedside manner, but results have been so-so and I might want to consult with another derm...)

MemberMember
(@jack817)

Posted : 05/11/2021 11:45 am

43 minutes ago, drenna29 said:

I think that all dermatologists perform subcision - they just don't really advertise it online. You might find more by calling the derm's office rather than Googling.

Did you end up finding a derm you like in Vancouver?

(I've seen Dr. Richer - he does have good bedside manner, but results have been so-so and I might want to consult with another derm...)

I'm interested in what treatments that he has offered to you. How much % improvement you've seen so far and it would be great if you can also say something about your scar types. Thanks!

MemberMember
(@sandipgrewal01gmail-com)

Posted : 07/03/2021 4:47 am

Any updates? I too am looking for a derm / plastic surgeon who specializes in acne scars.