Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flyer123

5 year ACNE and would like to receive some tips on SUN and Others

Hi Folks, 

This is my first post and after reading official website reccomendations to avoid any type of sunburn then i would like to know if it is hyper keratinization or another reason? And also if they are talking about face sunburn or whole body sunburn. 

At the moment im following a strict diet based on reconfiguring my micorbiote thus with No Alcohol, No Gluten, No Diary, No Sugar and Lowest Glycemic Index food possible amongst other restrictions.

At the moment im getting little whiteheads along my T (about 2 or 3 a day) and of course much sunscreen with 2 cleanses a day and jojoba oil.

Its been frustrating because i finished an 8 month treatment with low dose of Accutane about 8 months ago and started relapsing about 2 months ago but i remain positive that i can beat this sickness through my microbiot! I also started taking Zinc 20mg a day not being quite constant though and seriously thinking about blocking DHT in some way as my relapse started when lifting weights and drinking vegan proteins.

Hope to receive some helpful help from all this great forum!!

Cheers

Edited by Flyer123