Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
glowyskin

Can anyone please recommend a Zinc sunscreen without pore-clogging ingredients?

I just started using Differin so it's crucial for me to wear a sunscreen.

Most sunscreens either break me out or leave my skin looking shiny. The chemical ones irritate my skin. Does anyone know of a good zinc sunscreen that is lightweight, absorbs into the skin fast, oil-free and not heavy on the silicones? Thanks!!!

Edited by glowyskin

The only thing I can put on my skin without breaking me out or some other allergy-type reaction is Olay Complete 365 Daily Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin. It's only an spf15...I'm thinking of trying their spf30 and seeing how that goes. This one I can slather on though and no issues at all--which is an absolute miracle with my skin. It's this one: https://www.amazon.com/OLAY-Complete-Daily-Moisturizer-Sensitive/dp/B000052YQ3  Good luck! 

On 12/18/2020 at 1:06 PM, glowyskin said:

I just started using Differin so it's crucial for me to wear a sunscreen.

Most sunscreens either break me out or leave my skin looking shiny. The chemical ones irritate my skin. Does anyone know of a good zinc sunscreen that is lightweight, absorbs into the skin fast, oil-free and not heavy on the silicones? Thanks!!!

Take a look at EltaMD Clear