Notifications
Clear all

Current concepts on how to optimise skin needling 2020: A personal experience

MemberMember
(@progression)

Posted : 12/08/2020 9:59 pm

Hello All,

Link to article

A users experience and words (she's still within 3 months of doing all 5 sessions)

A lot of you have known of Dr. Fernandes for many years since he was the creator of the derma roller. He has a 2020 article out which talks about the frequency of intervals closer together 4-10 days which causesTGFB3 and IL10 stay working in the skin using depths of 1-3mm. He sites as high as 4x results when combining Vitamins, A, C, E and peptides to this protocol.

I have heard doing needling around 1mm every other week with a light TCA peel in-between which I have had good results. I was wondering if anyone has tried his findings specifically, 6 sessions in 5 weeks and have waited between 3-6 months?

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 12/09/2020 2:01 am

3 hours ago, Progression said:

Hello All,

Link to article

A users experience and words (she's still within 3 months of doing all 5 sessions)

A lot of you have known of Dr. Fernandes for many years since he was the creator of the derma roller. He has a 2020 article out which talks about the frequency of intervals closer together 4-10 days which causesTGFB3 and IL10 stay working in the skin using depths of 1-3mm. He sites as high as 4x results when combining Vitamins, A, C, E and peptides to this protocol.

I have heard doing needling around 1mm every other week with a light TCA peel in-between which I have had good results. I was wondering if anyone has tried his findings specifically, 6 sessions in 5 weeks and have waited between 3-6 months?

Any befores afters ? I havent seen goodresults from microneedling for acne scars