Notifications
Clear all

depressed acne scars

MemberMember
(@zhianspongebobgmail-com)

Posted : 12/08/2020 2:29 pm

i have deep acne scars that are even more visible when light directly hits my cheeks from the side. i'm 15 currently but i've been struggling with acne since i was 11...
i tried doing microneedling 0.5mm at home but i haven't seen any noticable improvements. me and my acne scars are both depressed lol. i don't really know what to do because my parents don't want me to go to a dermatologist (it's expensive in singapore). i really hope that maybe some of you guys can offer me cheaper alternatives that might help me out for both my acne and my acne scars. i'm really tired of waking up everyday, looking in the mirror just to convince myself that everything is going to be okay, because it's not. and it's been far from that. thanks in advance for your help :)

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-09 at 3.14.08 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-09 at 3.14.08 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-09 at 3.14.08 AM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-09 at 3.14.08 AM (3).jpeg

MemberMember
(@preditorfighter)

Posted : 12/08/2020 3:40 pm

I feel you, Im also really depressed about my scars. I sometimes have crazy thoughts but I force myself to move on. I wasn't happy for a long time.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 12/08/2020 9:28 pm

6 hours ago, IllustriousBigRig said:

i tried doing microneedling 0.5mm at home but i haven't seen any noticable improvements. me and my acne scars are both depressed lol. i don't really know what to do because my parents don't want me to go to a dermatologist (it's expensive in singapore). i really hope that maybe some of you guys can offer me cheaper alternatives that might help me out for both my acne and my acne scars. i'm really tired of waking up everyday, looking in the mirror just to convince myself that everything is going to be okay, because it's not. and it's been far from that. thanks in advance for your help :)

You have a combination of boxcar and icepick scars. On top of that, the discoloration of your skin is only making them look worse. Plus, you're still breaking out with acne. 

First, you need to get your acne under control. If you can't convince your parents to send you to a dermatologist, see if you can buy Tretinoin (Retin A) or Adapalene (Differin). A routine application of salicylic acid will also help. 

Second, to bring the pigmentation back to normal, I suggest glycolic acid.

Finally for the scars, PM me.

MemberMember
(@zhianspongebobgmail-com)

Posted : 12/09/2020 1:50 am

4 hours ago, Sirius Lee said:

You have a combination of boxcar and icepick scars. On top of that, the discoloration of your skin is only making them look worse. Plus, you're still breaking out with acne. 

First, you need to get your acne under control. If you can't convince your parents to send you to a dermatologist, see if you can buy Tretinoin (Retin A) or Adapalene (Differin). A routine application of salicylic acid will also help. 

Second, to bring the pigmentation back to normal, I suggest glycolic acid.

Finally for the scars, PM me.

hello!! will do!! thank you so much for your help, it means a lot to me :D