Notifications
Clear all

Does the operator of RF microneedling equipment matter?

MemberMember
(@facial)

Posted : 11/23/2020 11:31 am

So I was looking up Dr Steve Weiner in FL, and it says on his website and insta that the RN(Sandy weiner) who does the Genius treatment there is #1 in the country. I'm just debating if it's worth it to fly to FL and get the RFM done there. I do have a local Medspa nearby which also does Genius RFM. Does the provider matter?

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 11/23/2020 1:34 pm

Every device is as good as doctor that operates it , Its your face and Its energy device , theres always risk involved , get the best man you can

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 11/24/2020 12:45 am

13 hours ago, scarryface said:

So I was looking up Dr Steve Weiner in FL, and it says on his website and insta that the RN(Sandy weiner) who does the Genius treatment there is #1 in the country. I'm just debating if it's worth it to fly to FL and get the RFM done there. I do have a local Medspa nearby which also does Genius RFM. Does the provider matter?

There are places where the RN is fully capable of doing treatments. I've never seen Dr. Weiner but I'm sure he's trained Sandy very well on settings. It's my uneducated opinion that once a doctor or RN gets the setting down, it's set it and forget it. The only thing I can think of that is important is how fast the operator pulls out the needles. When I got Infini, I did research and read that the operator is supposed to pull the needles out all the way or you may end up with grid marks. I don't know further details.

With that being said, I think performing RF microneedling is easier than laser treatments but this is just me.

facial liked