Notifications
Clear all

Help with treatment

MemberMember
(@fuenzalacalientegmail-com)

Posted : 10/19/2020 2:37 pm

Hello i've hade this scars since 2018 and im looking for treatment options

I think most of my scars are boxcar and icepick and most of them are pretty shallow i'll post some pictures of a few weeks ago.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english :p

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 10/19/2020 2:57 pm

19 minutes ago, grannh said:

I think most of my scars are boxcar and icepick and most of them are pretty shallow i'll post some pictures of a few weeks ago.

Mostly boxcars. It's the scar edgethat makes the scarstand out. Once you smooth the edge, it should look much better.I suggest TCA cross.

grannh liked
MemberMember
(@fuenzalacalientegmail-com)

Posted : 10/19/2020 8:36 pm

5 hours ago, Sirius Lee said:

Mostly boxcars. It's the scar edgethat makes the scarstand out. Once you smooth the edge, it should look much better.I suggest TCA cross.

Thank you, in case that TCA cross dont help that much with the deeper ones i'll try to get subcsicion first and then continue with the tca.

Wich concentration do you recomend?

and shoul i expect a 100% improvment in the shallower scars?

Again thank you very much for your respond !!

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 10/19/2020 9:00 pm

21 minutes ago, grannh said:

Wich concentration do you recomend?

and shoul i expect a 100% improvment in the shallower scars?

You'll likely need 100%. Shallower scars do respond pretty well, but in most cases, you will need more than one treatment to see big improvement.

grannh liked
MemberMember
(@lorenmanubaygmail-com)

Posted : 10/19/2020 11:14 pm

I did 3 sessions of 30% CROSS (2-3 weeks spacer) last month and one session of 50% on october 6, the deep ice pick scar on my nose closed itself and now it looks like a blackhead (80% improvement), I'm very happy with the results! The shadow do not bother me anymore because it really filled up!! For my ice pick scar on cheek, I thought I made a mistake after using 50% because it really made my cheek scar deeper and wider after the scabs fall off, but after 2nd week, the deep ice pick scar in my cheek is now almost the same level with my healthy skin, it's still red but i can say that there are no more deep holes, (50% improvement) maybe 1 more session of 30% or 50% cross then I will be satisfied. :D

20200824_092846 - Copy - Copy.jpg

20201020_105916.jpg

20201020_110145.jpg

20201018_094657.jpg

grannh liked
MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 10/20/2020 2:58 pm

15 hours ago, lorns said:

I did 3 sessions of 30% CROSS (2-3 weeks spacer) last month and one session of 50% on october 6, the deep ice pick scar on my nose closed itself and now it looks like a blackhead (80% improvement), I'm very happy with the results! The shadow do not bother me anymore because it really filled up!! For my ice pick scar on cheek, I thought I made a mistake after using 50% because it really made my cheek scar deeper and wider after the scabs fall off, but after 2nd week, the deep ice pick scar in my cheek is now almost the same level with my healthy skin, it's still red but i can say that there are no more deep holes, (50% improvement) maybe 1 more session of 30% or 50% cross then I will be satisfied. :D

Kudos for the improvement. However, you should keep in mind that repeating treatments too soon can be detrimental. TCA up to 35% should be spaced out to 4-6 weeks, depending on the strength. Anything above 35%, especially 50% or higher, should be spaced out to 12 weeks or 3 months apart.

lorns liked