Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Someone unknown

good result for infini rf

!Translated using the internet!

!My english level very low!

Hey.  About a month ago (08/01/2020) I had my first and so far only infini fr session.  At the moment, the subjective improvement is ~ 40%, but I know the results can accumulate over many months.

I will answer the most frequent questions

1. Settings:
puncture depth - 3mm, 2mm, 1mm.
Power level - 4.
The pulse duration is 400 ms.
The number of passes is two at each depth.

2. Cost ~ $ 280 per session per person, which, by the way, I have 2 salaries in my country.

3. Side effects: crusts within a week, redness within 2-3 weeks.

4. Fat loss is possible.  I noticed that my face has decreased in volume, I can't say from what, maybe I just lost weight.

Speaking of weight loss.  Fat CANNOT be lost due to aging processes, a person lives his whole life with the same number of adipocytes (fat cells), the number of which can be reduced only in case of injury.  In fact, age-related volume loss in the facial area is nothing more than a process of bone resorption and muscle fiber atrophy.  The muscles on the face and on the body are different, since the facial muscles are attached to the bone only at one end, and the other directly to the skin, it is this feature that provides facial expressions.  Therefore, when eating predominantly soft food, bone tissue can actively degrade, since the load is significantly reduced.  And bone tissue, like muscles and even teeth, is regularly renewed, so a constant load in the form of solid food is simply necessary.
I've seen many "experts" on the forums claim that fat cell loss is a natural aging process, so I decided to speak up.  However, I do not recommend using the 3.0mm Infini depth as it can actually cause fat loss.  Perhaps it's best not to go deep into 2.5–2.7.

I would also not advise doing this procedure all over the face, but treat only those areas where it is necessary (cheeks, temples).  The fact is that the volume that is created after the procedure is not collagen at all, but connective tissue (scar).  Real collagen is synthesized in the body for a very long time, 5-10 years.  What is interfering with this connective tissue?  It disrupts blood circulation in the network of small capillaries and, possibly, blood vessels, pinching them (by the way, hyaluronic acid also creates an outflow effect).  The facial skin is the most blood-supplied surface tissue of the human body.  It is blood that transports many of the elements needed for healing and growth, so you should not interfere with this causing damage where it could be avoided, such as the chin, under the eyes, forehead, etc.  Also, muscle clamps (neck muscles, trapezius muscles, most of the facial muscles, if we talk about the impact on the face) interfere with blood circulation, do it better if possible.  Unfortunately, I do not have the proper knowledge of English, so I cannot give you the necessary material on this topic in English.

I do have a lot to tell you about what I can do for a little gratitude $ (on stimulating the growth of connective tissue after procedures scientifically. Don't get me wrong, I'm a poor student, live in a poor country, have some knowledge and can't afford to continue to heal my scars.)

P.S.  I really hope that this information can be useful to someone.  I often see that many doctors do not talk about such important things as nutrition, circulation and physical activity, perhaps due to their own ignorance.  And this is happening even in developed countries like the United States.  I wish you all good results.

UPD.  this text was translated using an internet translator (lol), I will leave the original in Russian, if suddenly someone needs it ...

Original:

Здравствуйте. Около месяца назад(01.08.2020) у меня был первый, и пока что единственный сеанс infini fr. Субъективное улучшение на данный момент составляет ~40%, но я знаю, что результат может наростать в течении многих месяцев.

Отвечу на самые частые вопросы

1. Настройки: 
глубина проколов - 3мм, 2мм, 1мм.
Уровень мощности - 4.
Длительность импульса - 400ms.
Количество проходов - два на каждой глубине.

2. Стоимость ~ 280 американских долларов за один сеанс, всё лицо, что, к слову, в моей стране составляет 2 минимальных зарплаты за месяц.

3. Побочные эффекты: корочки в течении недели, краснота в течении 2-3 недель.

4. Потеря жира - возможно. Заметил, что моё лицо уменьшилось в объёмах, не могу сказать от чего это, возможно я просто сбросил вес.

К слову о потере жира. Жир НЕ МОЖЕТ теряться из-за процессов старения, человек живёт всю жизнь с одинаковым количеством адипоцитов(жировых клеток), количество которых может быть уменьшено только при травмах, ожогах и т.д. На самом деле, возрастная потеря объёма в области лица ничто иное, как процесс костной резорбции и атрофии мышечных волокон. Мышцы на лице и мышцы на теле отличаются, так как первые крепятся к кости только одним концом, а другим непосредственно к коже, именно эта особенность обеспечивает мимику лица. По этому, при питании преимущественно мягкими продуктами, костная ткань может активно деградировать, так как нагрузка существенно снижается. А костная ткань, как и мышечная, и даже зубы, регулярно обновляется, поэтому постоянная нагрузка в виде твёрдой пищи просто необходима.
Видел, как многие "эксперты" на форумах утверждали, что потеря жировых клеток это естественный процесс старения, вот решил высказаться. Тем не менее, не советую использовать глубину инфини 3.0мм, так как это действительно может спровоцировать потерю жира. Возможно, начать стоит с 2.5-2.7.

Ещё я бы не советовал делать эту процедуру по всему лицу, а обрабатывать только те области, где это необходимо(щёки, виски). Дело в том, что объём, который создаётся после процедуры это вовсе не коллаген, а соединительная ткань(рубец). Настоящий коллаген синтезируется в организме очень долго, 5-10 лет. Чем же мешает эта соединительная ткань? Она мешает кровообращению в сетке мелких капилляров и, возможно, сосудов, пережимая их(к слову, гиалуроновая кислота также создаёт эффект оттёка). Кожа лица - самая кровоснабжаемая поверхностная ткань человеческого организма. Именно кровь выполняет транспортную функцию многих элементов, нужных для заживления и роста, по этому не стоит этому мешать, делая повреждения там, где этого можно было избежать, например подбородок, область под глазами, лоб и так далее. Также кровообращению очень мешают мышечные зажимы(мышцы шеи, трапецевидные мышцы, и большинство мышц лица, если говорить о влиянии на лицо), если есть возможность этим заняться, лучше сделайте это. К сожалению, я не обладаю должным знанием английского языка, по этому не могу вам дать нужный материал на эту тему на английском. 

Мне действительно ещё есть о чём рассказать, что я могу сделать за символическую суму(поймите меня правильно, я бедный студент, живущий в бедной стране, обладающий некоторыми знаниями и не имеющий материальной возможности позволить продолжить лечение своих рубцов.)

P.S. Я действительно надеюсь, что эта информация может быть кому-то полезна. Часто вижу, что много врачей не говорят о таких важных вещах, как питание, кровообращение и физические нагрузки, возможно из-за собственного незнания. Причём это происходит даже в таких развитых странах, как США. Всем добра. 

P00716-215817(1).jpg

P00907-201530(1).jpg

S00909-095835(1).jpg

Edited by Someone unknown
1 hour ago, Someone unknown said:

I do have a lot to tell you about what I can do for a little gratitude $ (don't get me wrong, I'm a poor student, live in a poor country, have some knowledge and can't afford to continue to heal my scars.)

Is that you BA ? Just kidding . Well 3 mm is pretty deep .

23 minutes ago, Miro said:

Это ты бакалавр? Просто шучу . Ну 3 мм довольно глубокая.

Indeed, 3mm is deep. Initially I thought to do 2.7, but at the end I changed my mind :),

Edited by Someone unknown
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, pompomhanif said:

Where did BA go btw? 

He’s right here and he is in this forum with other nicknames trying to sell his useless treatment plans and send them to doctors to get commission. Maybe he’s writing them per dm.

Btw I dont know one single person that did benefit from genius when it comes to acne scarring.  

Edited by Jason2121
1 minute ago, Jason2121 said:

He’s right here and is in this forum with other nicknames trying to sell his useless treatment plans and send them to doctors to get commission. Maybe he’s writing them per dm. 

Oh really? I always thought he was a bit dodgy. But how is anyone going to take him seriously if he’s just a random user on here? Did someone catch him out btw?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, pompomhanif said:

Oh really? I always thought he was a bit dodgy. But how is anyone going to take him seriously if he’s just a random user on here? Did someone catch him out btw?

People are desperate, acne scars are curse , people want to believe in miracles, its like religion .

Edited by Iker99
1 hour ago, Iker99 said:

People are desperate, acne scars are curse , people want to believe in miracles, its like religion .

And doctors make use of this and say all kind of things and cooperate BA

Posted (edited)

Someone unknown: 3 mm is too deep..although there is seen result...

please do not misinform people that Russia is a poor country and the students are poor. Russia is a big country and every region differ. 
We all here acne scars sufferers and share our experiences for free. 

Edited by Sibel