Notifications
Clear all

derminator 2 single needle

MemberMember
(@leilazarhotmail-com)

Posted : 08/30/2020 5:01 pm

Hi i was wondering how the single needle for derminator is used? why is it used compare to the 9 or 12 needles? Also, is there a way for the single needle to break scar tissues? If so, how should we use it?

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 09/01/2020 4:10 am

On 8/30/2020 at 3:01 PM, Aba2020 said:

Hi i was wondering how the single needle for derminator is used? why is it used compare to the 9 or 12 needles? Also, is there a way for the single needle to break scar tissues? If so, how should we use it?

The single needle is for deeper scars. It can penetrate the skin better than a group of needles.

Does it work better? According to other members, yes. I tried it once and didn't see improvement but it needs to be done multiple times. I'm not optimistic.

I got noticeable erythema (PIE) for some of the deep scars from the single needle. It took about two weeks to go away but I was frustrated. You should not go so deep because you don't know if you will be left with redness, bruising, or possible scarring. I think I went 1.5mm on my first try which was too deep.

MemberMember
(@noa27)

Posted : 09/01/2020 4:20 am

In my opinion, the derminator doesn't work well. The needles don't stick out at the full length and with the single needle the needle don't even come out often. Better use a manuel dermastamp.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/01/2020 5:15 am

54 minutes ago, Noa27 said:

In my opinion, the derminator doesn't work well. The needles don't stick out at the full length and with the single needle the needle don't even come out often. Better use a manuel dermastamp.

Do you recommend the dermastamps of thesame manufacturer of the derminator?

MemberMember
(@noa27)

Posted : 09/01/2020 8:10 am

2 hours ago, Sisi90 said:

Do you recommend the dermastamps of thesame manufacturer of the derminator?

You mean the dermastamps from owndoc? Sure, they are fine. Most dermastamps are fine to use. As long as you are able to stick the needles in your skin by yourself, it is ok. With automatic devices you have no clue if they work well. There was one user here who tested the derminator and his conclusion was that the needles didn't come out at their full length. I will search for that thread.

This is what I mean:

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/01/2020 9:00 am

50 minutes ago, Noa27 said:

You mean the dermastamps from owndoc? Sure, they are fine. Most dermastamps are fine to use. As long as you are able to stick the needles in your skin by yourself, it is ok. With automatic devices you have no clue if they work well. There was one user here who tested the derminator and his conclusion was that the needles didn't come out at their full length. I will search for that thread.

This is what I mean:

Thanks for this! Yeah, that's what I meant. I wasn't sure if I can mention the name because of "no ads" policies. I was thinking of getting the Derminator to self treat my scars until I can travel to see a dermatologist. After reading your comment I think it's better and safer to getdermastamps.