Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Severe Nose Scar

Recommended Posts

Are you talking about the raised bump on your nose? If that's the case, it's a hypertrophic scar. 

Possibilities of improving that include lasers, steroid injections, and silicone scar sheets. You will need to speak with a dermatologist about this.

If you are referring to another scar, please be specific. The treatments would be much different.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes