Notifications
Clear all

Acne improving when off topicals??

MemberMember
(@arianarx)

Posted : 06/10/2020 7:06 pm

for 8 YEARS I have suffered with acne, on soo many different topicals / pills. But, for the past like 4 years ive been on Aczone and Tazorac and theyve been keeping away bad acne, but I still get sooo many pimples... to the point I have been thinking about Accutane. Well, for the past 2 weeks I completely got off both of my topicals ... and my skin has been better ??? Like I have only gotten 2 pimples in the last 2weeks. Has this happened to anyone else? Like maybe I just needed to get off the topicals and they were really harming my skin? Right now I am only using Cetaphil face wash and their moisturizer. Anyone have this same experience????

MemberMember
(@owen2000)

Posted : 06/16/2020 8:08 am

On 6/11/2020 at 1:06 AM, arianarx said:

for 8 YEARS I have suffered with acne, on soo many different topicals / pills. But, for the past like 4 years ive been on Aczone and Tazorac and theyve been keeping away bad acne, but I still get sooo many pimples... to the point I have been thinking about Accutane. Well, for the past 2 weeks I completely got off both of my topicals ... and my skin has been better ??? Like I have only gotten 2 pimples in the last 2weeks. Has this happened to anyone else? Like maybe I just needed to get off the topicals and they were really harming my skin? Right now I am only using Cetaphil face wash and their moisturizer. Anyone have this same experience????

Please, do your research on roaccutane, there is so many side effect to this even long-term health problems can occur from this drug. I wish I would have done research before taking it, luckily I stopped after 3 weeks, but am still stuck with long-term problems, such as hair loss. Eye floaters etc

MemberMember
(@penthotal11111)

Posted : 06/16/2020 9:45 am

You should wait longer than two weeks to prove that point, as it might be a coincidence.I hope going off topicals willbe the answer for you.