Notifications
Clear all

hairloss from accutane

MemberMember
(@atzumyeacoolgmail-com)

Posted : 05/05/2020 1:44 pm

hello guys i have followed this forum for a few months now. english isn't my first language so im sorry if im gonna have some mistakes in that department.

anyways im 17.5 years old and i have been of accutane for about 8 months and im finishing in 2 days. after about 4 months i started to loss a lot of hair especially in my temple area.

my father did get bald but at the age of 40 which isn't exactly 17.5. both of my grandads didn't loss their hair. i have read about it the internet says that there is 90% chance that it is Telogen effluvium.

when i lift my hair up it looks like my hairline is a bit(really a bit) receding(only i notice it). all of the hair that falls out have a white bulb at the end. can u please give me more information about my hairloss? please dont be harsh and thank you to everyone that helps.

MemberMember
(@atzumyeacoolgmail-com)

Posted : 05/07/2020 12:39 pm

bump

MemberMember
(@owen2000)

Posted : 05/09/2020 7:11 am

Hi.

I was 18 at the time of taking them, am 20 now and the same thing happened to me. It still is happening to me, still lose strands of hair when Im showering . My hairline receding still