Notifications
Clear all

Masturbation and sex acne.

MemberMember
(@leriander)

Posted : 04/02/2020 9:37 am

Hello,
I'm looking for MALES who experienced cystic ance caused by sex/masturbation and got rid of it.

I know some people gonna tell "you can't get acne because of sex or masturbation" but I've experienced it unfortunately...

My only option is accutane, and I don't really wanna take this drug.
I've been trying different supplements and diets for past 5 years.
How do I know that in my case masturbation or sex cause acne?

I friend had an idea to try nofap for one month, it was crazy but I said I'm gonna try it.
After this mont my skin was almost skin, I only had scars and blemishes. So I tested this on myself for the next 1,5 year.
Sex/masturbation- huge breakout next day.
No sex/no fap- 1 month and I'm clear.

My hormone levels are great (testosterone is low, but it's in normal range).
Bloodwork is perfect.
After masturbation or sex I get acne almost instantly on my neck, and after I wake up my back looks like war field.
Becoming priest is not an option, I can live without masturbation (I hope so) but having sex is a must.
So I wanted to ask if anyone had problem like that? Is there any kind of supplement that will "cure" this problem? Here's a list of thing I tried so far:

Supplements (megadosing vitamins); Vit D3, Vit C, Vit A, Cod liver oil, Zinc, Glutamine, Chromium, Vit B5, L-lysine, DIM, Burdock root, and bunch of other which I can;t remember. (Keep in mind I had plenty of time to try them one by one, don't it all this stuff at once).

All those diet's and supplement's didn't work for me. I'm still thinking about trying Saw Palmetto and Beta-Carotene.

But maybe sombedy found solution for their problem besides nofap?
I believe nofap is solutiuon but noSex isn't.
I just want to live a happy life :c

Thanks and sorry for my english.

MemberMember
(@anna-nim)

Posted : 05/19/2020 3:39 pm

Do NOT take Accutane. It WILL destroy your sex drive, it will destroy your libido and your hormones. You like masterbation and or having sex? Then don't take Accutane...ever. I beg you. Cut out dairy, gluten and sugars. Give it time.

Oh, and FYI, I can 100% guarantee you do not get acne from wacking off. You are young, young people wack off. Do you honestly think you testicles know the difference between a vagina (or whatever) and your own hand? Take a shower after getting yourself off, I suspect it would help.

MemberMember
(@barryallen)

Posted : 06/30/2020 11:21 pm

I seriously wonder whether you believe that masturbation causes acne? You could actually believe that firmly and because you do believe it, it causes it. Make sense? I know it sounds far-fetched but youve heard of the placebo effect havent you? Irregardless, if there is something psychological going on my suggestion would be to consult apsychologist or hypnotist and see if there could be something hidden in your unconscious. The mind is a lot more powerful than we give it credit for, such to the point that it could in fact be the cause in this. Dont laugh, inpeople that have multiple personality disorders a certain personality (of 20 or some number)will have an allergy, but the other personalitieswont when theyre exposed to the same allergy causing substance. That all happens within the same body, but not the same psyche. Explain it otherwise, you cant.

MemberMember
(@gutskinaxis)

Posted : 07/05/2020 8:42 am

You can clear your acne on a beef only diet for a week or two

MemberMember
(@alexander-cleganegmail-com)

Posted : 08/09/2020 7:02 am

ya i get bad breakouts sometimes after a lot of sex or jerking off

its hormonal. thats why teenagers get acne worse than most.

that could be making your acne worse but it isnt the root cause. i was one horny teenager and also on accutane 4 times. didnt even put a dent in my sex drive, barely put a dent in my acne either tho...

but would it make a difference if we said no sex or jerking off would clear you up? whats the point of having clear skin if you cant have some fun with it?

diet bro. its all diet