Notifications
Clear all

Latest results with NYC Drs?

MemberMember
(@taylor-gregisgmail-com)

Posted : 03/03/2020 1:52 pm

Hey everyone!

Curious if anyone has had any success with Drs in NYC lately. I™ve been seeing a derm (Dr. Sapna Palep at Spring Street dermatology) for about 9 months and have undergone 4 rounds of Secret RF treatment. I™ve only seen 20-30% improvement on scars (mostly boxcar, some ice pick) on my cheeks. I™ve spent just over $2k on those treatments. 

I want to find a doctor who specializes in scar treatment rather than the one size fits all treatment I™ve been receiving. Ideally looking for an expert in subscision and subtle HA filler for some fat loss, before going back to energy devices or peels.

Was initially looking at Novick but based on some bad feedback here and the cost seeming to outweigh the results I™m looking at others. Currently have a consult with Khrom in Brooklyn and I™m thinking about booking a trip to see Rullan in San Diego unless someone has someone else in NYC to recommend! 

looking forward to hearing any experiences :)

xoxox

MemberMember
(@zephyr101)

Posted : 03/03/2020 6:01 pm

I haven't been to her, but Dr. Julia Tzu (wall street dermatology) offers subcision and HA fillers at her practice. There are some before and afters on her website that you can check out.

MemberMember
(@taylor-gregisgmail-com)

Posted : 03/03/2020 6:46 pm

I™ll check her out!! I want to consult with several. Will update here as I do :)

MemberMember
(@mk7790nyu-edu)

Posted : 10/17/2021 5:04 pm

How was your experience with Dr. Tzu?

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 10/20/2021 6:18 pm

I got a recommendation from a decent Derm for a couple NY doctors and googled both had terrible reviews and charged insane amounts for "lasers" on their site or for consults, that did nothing for them. I'll be honest If I'm going to gamble on hyped doctors I'd probably do it in LA unless someone has any good one's in NY I'm nearby

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 10/30/2021 11:26 pm

yeah may as well go to Rullan. he's not the best but at least he's thorough on his subs.

MemberMember
(@329889311)

Posted : 11/04/2021 2:36 pm

I am visiting Dr. Alizadeh and Dr. Khrom next week.

MemberMember
(@kevin-castellano111gmail-com)

Posted : 11/05/2021 12:02 pm

Can someone let me know if they like Tzu or Khrome better? They seem to be the two people keep mentioning in NYC