Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guat3mala

Latest results with NYC Drs?

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone!

Curious if anyone has had any success with Drs in NYC lately. I’ve been seeing a derm (Dr. Sapna Palep at Spring Street dermatology) for about 9 months and have undergone 4 rounds of Secret RF treatment. I’ve only seen 20-30% improvement on scars (mostly boxcar, some ice pick) on my cheeks. I’ve spent just over $2k on those treatments. 

I want to find a doctor who specializes in scar treatment rather than the one size fits all treatment I’ve been receiving. Ideally looking for an expert in subscision and subtle HA filler for some fat loss, before going back to energy devices or peels.

Was initially looking at Novick but based on some bad feedback here and the cost seeming to outweigh the results I’m looking at others. Currently have a consult with Khrom in Brooklyn and I’m thinking about booking a trip to see Rullan in San Diego unless someone has someone else in NYC to recommend! 

looking forward to hearing any experiences :)

xoxox

Edited by Guat3mala

I haven't been to her, but Dr. Julia Tzu (wall street dermatology) offers subcision and HA fillers at her practice. There are some before and afters on her website that you can check out.