Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pics, HELP identifying scar so i can get treatment?

Hi, so ive had no progress on this mark on my left cheek in 2 years now and want to get treatment for it etc.

Would just like help identifying what type of scar it is and also the best treatment options for it?

Thank you


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

looks like PIE (Post Inflamatory erythema) and enlarged pores. I would suggest going to a dermatologist since I'm not an expert. I have similar marks (albeit darker skin) and am getting a chemical peel done which I'm hoping helps. What I do notice is a "halo effect" where part of the skin is slighter in the surrounding area of the mark, so also talk to a dermatologist about that. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes