Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cookingENG

anyone in the UK seen or heard of Dr Firas Al-Niaimi

An award winning dermatologist (Global Excellence Award 2019) best London dermatologist

he has some impressive before and afters online

anyone have any experiance with him?

I saw him for a consultation, seemed like a really nice guy but can't speak for anything more as I didn't have treatment with him. The quotes he gave me were really expensive though.

3 hours ago, jwebs91 said:

I saw him for a consultation, seemed like a really nice guy but can't speak for anything more as I didn't have treatment with him. The quotes he gave me were really expensive though.

What does he offer and what are the prices? I'm struggling to find anyone in London at the moment who does RF microneedling and subcision 

15 minutes ago, hsd87 said:

What does he offer and what are the prices? I'm struggling to find anyone in London at the moment who does RF microneedling and subcision 

I had a quote for Dermapen which was £325 for one session. He also quoted £750 per session for non ablative fractional laser.

Not sure if he has RF microneedling? I did see him over a year ago.

6 minutes ago, jwebs91 said:

I had a quote for Dermapen which was £325 for one session. He also quoted £750 per session for non ablative fractional laser.

Not sure if he has RF microneedling? I did see him over a year ago.

I dont think anyone in London has RF microneedling from what I can see so far. They all seem to like the dermapen though!

53 minutes ago, hsd87 said:

I dont think anyone in London has RF microneedling from what I can see so far. They all seem to like the dermapen though!

There's a med spa called Premier Laser Clinic that I believe has Infini, though I'd be reluctant to have it done at one of these places.

dr emil is best by far, but the travel is a bit of a nightmare

flights + 2 hour train

travelling after a laser is very tough, id assume it impedes healing too

18 minutes ago, jwebs91 said:

There's a med spa called Premier Laser Clinic that I believe has Infini, though I'd be reluctant to have it done at one of these places.

Yeah I see what you mean. Nothing on their site about the doctors they have and they got about 7 or 8 locations.