Notifications
Clear all

Been successfully using CBD oil 3 times a day for STUBBORN acne!

MemberMember
(@angelfishdumpling)

Posted : 01/10/2020 8:29 pm

I went into a bit of depth in my profile on what I have been using and why. I really had no idea until my best friend who was a nursing student at the time (shes now an RN) had suggested that i try it as it reduces inflammation in the body. I really started to notice a big difference after a month of usage. I have now been using it for a little under a year and i have very few if any breakouts. I've also taken her advice as well and increased my water, fruit and vegetable intake. I'm kind of blow away! I use the Pure Vida brand which has been effective and it's organic which was important to me in a product. I left a link in my bio if anyone's interested in what I use. I can't even explain how happy I am not to be riddled with those horrible cycstic like acne bumps that I would get. It was just ridiculous. I have super sensitive skin as well and OTC remedies seem to really make my skin break out even more. I would get burns and just really bad experiences. I am of the firm believe that acne is much better treated from the inside out. hope Someone sees this and it really changes the game for them like it did for me <3

MemberMember
(@immd)

Posted : 10/26/2022 9:02 am

Just another advertisement or a really good drug?

MemberMember
(@lohitzunepremiumyahoo-com)

Posted : 10/26/2022 9:07 am

Hmm, I haven't heard of that. I couldn't even think that it affects. I've been suffering from acne all my life, but lately there have been much fewer of them. I recently decided to do sports to improve my health and lose weight and bought the most expensive and best sarms and on the same site I came across an advertisement for CBD oil and decided to try it just a week ago. I started noticing that the skin felt better and I thought it was because I started exercising, but as I realized after your message, it may be the effect of oil. I used to do sports, but I quit because there was no effect, but now it has appeared, I was surprised, but it seems to me that it's all because of CBD oil.

MemberMember
(@rowyoursyahoo-com)

Posted : 10/29/2022 4:15 pm

I wonder if it would work topically. I tried to ingest it and my GI system told me never to do that again.