Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Haimovfids

Any recommendations for my acne?

I’m 20, male. My acne problem improved so much since being a teen, but I still have some red spots around my forehead and occasional on my cheeks. 

im washing my face with Neutrogena grapefruit salicylic acid 2% twice a day...and that’s it. 

I want to start a regimen. I want to mention that I was never able to use benzoyl peroxide because it causes my eyes to be puffy. It doesn’t matter is it’s 10%, 5%, 2.5%, or even a face wash containing it. Also, my skin is more on the dry side I think. I am lactose intolerant and I don’t consume any dairy whatsoever.   

Hi, Have you tried Differin? I had persistent low-grade acne and it has completely gone after 20 years of dealing with it! I'd tried all sorts before. I also find that BP is too drying and doesn't let my skin heal, so I only use to spot treat in the rare instance of a hormonal spot. I have just started using doublebase as a moisturiser also and it's perfect!

49 minutes ago, Foodforthought said:

Hi, Have you tried Differin? I had persistent low-grade acne and it has completely gone after 20 years of dealing with it! I'd tried all sorts before. I also find that BP is too drying and doesn't let my skin heal, so I only use to spot treat in the rare instance of a hormonal spot. I have just started using doublebase as a moisturiser also and it's perfect!

Where do you buy it?