Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please can someone give me some advice!!

I dabbed the acnecide gel to my spots (forehead, t zone and chin) and left overnight, woke up today with burn marks in the places I applied the gel which were all very red, sore and tight! I immediately washed my face with cold water and removed the gel then finished with the simple moisturiser. Couple hours later and my skin is still really sore and almost blister like? Ive put some aloe vera on now and hoping for the best overnight but my whole face is tight, its so painful and uncomfortable im struggiling to sleep :( i see such amazing reviews for this gel i was so excited and now ive completely burnt my skin using it! Has anyone else experienced this or have any recommendations? :(

No lo vuelvas a usas, las molestias despareceran en máximo 7 dias, nunca vuelvas a usar peróxido de benzoilo ya que eres alérgico, tranquilo que se te pasará rápido, solo no te rasques.

On 11/19/2019 at 1:09 AM, Bryan Trejos said:

No lo vuelvas a usas, las molestias despareceran en máximo 7 dias, nunca vuelvas a usar peróxido de benzoilo ya que eres alérgico, tranquilo que se te pasará rápido, solo no te rasques.

Yeah eventually went hospital and found out I suffered a severe allergic reaction! All cleared up now tho thank you.