Notifications
Clear all

Subcision 2 months after filler

MemberMember
(@james420)

Posted : 09/28/2019 2:59 pm

Hello,

I had a subcision and filler treatment done just over 2 months ago. Initially I was very happy with the treatment and noticed a ~80% improvement. However, after about 3 weeks the scar began to tether back down which I hear is typical of subcision. I am left with about a 40% improvement. I believe I should of done about 3 subcisions before using filler, however would there be any complications of doing a subcision while still having the filler in or do I have to wait for it to completely dissolve? I have been told by a ps that I have to wait, and by another very respectable dermatologist that there shouldnt be any issue. If anyone has any insight or experience, specifically BeautifulAmbition I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance,

james

MemberMember
(@james420)

Posted : 09/28/2019 5:06 pm

The filler I got is called ravenesse versa which is an HA filler.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 09/28/2019 9:19 pm

You can do Chinese cupping (amazon) if you need to instead of filler. Sure you can get subcision if you have filler, but of course do't do it if the skin looks good, ... only where there are areas that still need work. Filler can last 6 months to 2 years. Depending on the person, ... you thus get subcision if you have areas that need treatment, 3 months a part is a min recommendation. Basically if it's not broke don't fix it.