Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For the past 3 months I’ve been getting random bumps on my forehead (as seen in these photos). I stopped wearing makeup, and started hydrating more but nothing seems to work! The products I usually use on my face are: aloe Vera (scarring), vitamin e lotion/oil, coconut oil, differin, and clean and clear morning + night face washes. What are some products that help get rid of these bumps? I really want my skin to clear up! 21F5C2C0-6E7C-423E-A40B-7FB8DC94BE4B.jpeg.c152a57cdfdf5e47ec5b9eb5d0bd1a83.jpeg010A0CC1-F82C-4F52-AE31-2020FAEB45C2.jpeg.121dcaf2b6a15e4d14baec04a9b9eb6e.jpeg

59B5E7E0-16D5-49CA-B49F-8ABA882ABC70.jpeg

do you exfoliate your skin? i only ask because it was really hot over here a month ago and i broke out in bumps similar to that. exfoliation (facial scrub etc) helped clear it up for me.

saying that, it could be a number of other things like a fungal/yeast problem(?)

Yes and stop putting coconut oil and vitamin e on your face, they are comedogenic. Then you'll see if it gets better. Of not, it may be fungal.