Notifications
Clear all

fillers, when to get them?

MemberMember
(@joeysk)

Posted : 07/11/2019 11:30 pm

So with fillers whenis the best time to get them? I have a severe form of scarring with fat loss in my cheeks.Is it not done after all of your major procedures are done? I am planning on atleast 3 subcisions and 3 infini sessions. If I get fillers like HA, Sculptura, even bellafill done say in between those sessions, would it not be a waste since you will technically bleed a lot of it out when you do infini or when doctor pokes you with nokor?Or somehow these filler magically embedded in to your skin and you don't lose any of it during procedure. So should they be done after everything is complete? I have seen logs where people get filler, then they Infini. I have heard of people waiting until the end.What's right?Also with that logic,aren't all filler non-permanent since you you can technically suck it out with a needle and syringe?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 07/12/2019 2:32 pm

@joeysk Hi there, ...

1) after subcision.

2) NO ... you want collagen to grow gradually, it takes a looooooooong time, this is why subcision is repeated 4 times (3 months or more between sessions).

- I understand some people cannot afford filler. This is why I made the Chinese Cupping (amazon) protocol, ... any time filler is not used - you use Chinese Cupping for a month after subcision (Daily). I have some people who can only afford one or two subcision a year, ... that's fine - do that, ... but realize your treatment will take longer (4 subcisions). Healing is good it allows us to see where we are and how things are changing - marathon not a race here.

3) You would NOT get Bellafill between sessions, ... this isn't healing like I am talking about, this is simply a permanent filler and there is the saying, permanent filler permanent problems. If you wish to get permanent filler "only" do so after many subcisions and filler - be sure you like the results. 

- Sculptra is a different beast, this is a "collagen simulator" - see the proof pinned post we have known for 10+ years those with major fat loss  EG. HIV that this works on atrophy. This makes your body make new "collagen." 

4) YOU WILL NOT bleed out Sculptra, this is a very deeply injected filler throughout the whole cheeks or scar area, NOT a individual spot. Any practitioner has to be very skilled to use this product or they will dissuade you from it, ... It's used as field subcision Not pitting, you do HA filler latter on in your scar journey if you so need. Simulator/spacer NOT Volumumizer (big difference). Some want to go the natural route and do all HA filler -that's cool you will have to do many more sessions (some do get collagen stimulation), others take the pay off of doing it once or twice a year ongoing. 

5) I don't know if there is fear here or just misunderstanding. NO one is rf needling you after your get the filler, "3" months latter your getting RF needling, ... or some just do another subcision. No filler loss different plane in the skin.

6) What is right is what's right for you. If they got it at the end, most likely a) they could not afford filler b) there Dr is miss-educated and outdated and said something silly like " if you do rf needling you will loose the filler." How do you think they sterilize filler in the factor, heat it 3X the amount they are using with any energy product. Sculptra also is stimulated by RF needling. See F93d's post, I helped him get where he is by this protocol. But you may say to me I am sensitive and don't want filler till the end, ... great, do Chinese Cupping a month after each sub.

7) NO - so much miss-education. Filler's can be permanent, they rely on your body creating it's own collagen. If it does not then yes you have to do them lifelong (we all age and loose more and more fat) or get a permanent filler. Natural(collagen production) is the best way.

- We are not using these for  cosmetic treatments: duck lips, or to look like the Kardashians

8 ) You cannot suck out ALL filler with a needle and syringe. I dare you to try. Sure you can find pockets of deposited filler. This makes no since what your saying. Your body replaces the filler, if it does not  see above.

xander_33 liked
MemberMember
(@joeysk)

Posted : 07/12/2019 6:11 pm

3 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

@joeysk Hi there, ...

1) after subcision.

2) NO ... you want collagen to grow gradually, it takes a looooooooong time, this is why subcision is repeated 3-8 times (3 months or more between sessions).

- I understand some people cannot afford filler. This is why I made the Chinese Cupping (amazon) protocol, ... any time filler is not used - you use Chinese Cupping for a month after subcision (Daily). I have some people who can only afford one or two subcision a year, ... that's fine - do that, ... but realize your treatment will take longer (3-8 subcisions). Healing is good it allows us to see where we are and how things are changing - marathon not a race here.

3) You would NOT get Bellafill between sessions, ... this isn't healing like I am talking about, this is simply a permanent filler and there is the saying, permanent filler permanent problems. If you wish to get permanent filler "only" do so after many subcisions and filler - be sure you like the results. 

- Sculptra is a different beast, this is a "collagen simulator" - see the proof pinned post we have known for 10+ years those with major fat loss  EG. HIV that this works on atrophy. This makes your body make new "collagen." 

4) YOU WILL NOT bleed out Sculptra, this is a very deeply injected filler throughout the whole cheeks or scar area, NOT a individual spot. Any practitioner has to be very skilled to use this product or they will dissuade you from it, ... It's used as field subcision Not pitting, you do HA filler latter on in your scar journey if you so need. Simulator/spacer NOT Volumumizer (big difference). Some want to go the natural route and do all HA filler -that's cool you will have to do many more sessions (some do get collagen stimulation), others take the pay off of doing it once or twice a year ongoing. 

5) I don't know if there is fear here or just misunderstanding. NO one is rf needling you after your get the filler, "3" months latter your getting RF needling, ... or some just do another subcision. No filler loss different plane in the skin.

So best to avoid RF immediately after filler. Is this because your skin has not built around it? Is this also true with HA Filler it's injected so deep that bleeding it won't be an issue assuming you had a good doctor do it.

3 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

6) What is right is what's right for you. If they got it at the end, most likely a) they could not afford filler b) there Dr is miss-educated and outdated and said something silly like " if you do rf needling you will loose the filler." How do you think they sterilize filler in the factor, heat it 3X the amount they are using with any energy product. Sculptra also is stimulated by RF needling. See F93d's post, I helped him get where he is by this protocol. But you may say to me I am sensitive and don't want filler till the end, ... great, do Chinese Cupping a month after each sub.

7) NO - so much miss-education. Filler's can be permanent, they rely on your body creating it's own collagen. If it does not then yes you have to do them lifelong (we all age and loose more and more fat) or get a permanent filler. Natural(collagen production) is the best way.

- We are not using these for  cosmetic treatments: duck lips, or to look like the Kardashians

8 ) You cannot suck out ALL filler with a needle and syringe. I dare you to try. Sure you can find pockets of deposited filler. This makes no since what your saying. Your body replaces the filler, if it does not  see above.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 07/13/2019 3:34 pm

@joeyskYes avoid rf needling after filler, ... notice I always say 3 months between treatments for a reason. Your healing after treatment, inflammation, you don't want to disturb the filler while your body heals, and why would you do this right after you had filler placed for volume. At the 3-6 months mark it's your body that is producing collagen and you safe to do rf needling. Let things slowly work on your scars and your body heal, rushing treatments never works.

It depends where they inject it (depth), but not a problem if it's 3-6 months. You realize your body absorbs HA filler right and tissue is either replaced or your a poor healer and it does not.

Sculptra while also 3 months after, ... is stimulated by rf needling more.