Notifications
Clear all

TCA vs Phenol (CROSS)

MemberMember
(@tio35)

Posted : 07/01/2019 12:22 pm

, phenol is better for crosstechnique for ice pick scars and enlarged pores, because phenol does not widen the scar while tca does. Is that true?

MemberMember
(@joeysk)

Posted : 07/01/2019 7:00 pm

I just had this done at 88 percent my first go. No test spots no, full bore.Doctor trained under Rullan seminar. Did not see any scar widening. Saw my hyperpigmentation in all my scars lighten, (Im asian). All my deep pitted scars improve significantly. slightly lightend my shallow scars too. I say 40% improvement in my deep scars and 10% improvement overall in my face.I'd say jump right into it if you can find. With any cross the deeper the scar more effect it will have.

MemberMember
(@scar-revision)

Posted : 07/02/2019 5:09 am

On 7/2/2019 at 7:00 AM, joeysk said:

I just had this done at 88 percent my first go. No test spots no, full bore.Doctor trained under Rullan seminar. Did not see any scar widening. Saw my hyperpigmentation in all my scars lighten, (Im asian). All my deep pitted scars improve significantly. slightly lightend my shallow scars too. I say 40% improvement in my deep scars and 10% improvement overall in my face.I'd say jump right into it if you can find. With any cross the deeper the scar more effect it will have.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 07/02/2019 8:23 am

I am sorry this post is terrible!!! You ask why does NO ONE besides Rullan provide this treatment. Because you can seriously screw up someone's face and he is a master with chemical peels (he trains other Drs). As such he can use the very complicated Phenol and not cause you more damage. IT's like asking a artist why don't you use a hardware store paintbrush when everyone else does.

TCA Cross will work for 99% of you. This has been shown in so many studies. The Koreans invented this procedure specifically for icepicks. It is meant to widen the scars so they are resurfaced in the end when the car floor is raised. I would trust no other Dr other than Rullan with Phenol, ... we had a girl who's practitioner tried it because they thought they could do the same thing, her face was ruined as the dermatologist had no skills to do such a procedure. It takes training to do Phenol, it's also toxic if not administered correctly by a "highly qualified Dr.

I don't need studies to prove TCA Cross works there are thousands of them - internationally.