Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vluz

Make up

I'd like to know what make can be used without affecting my acne. I have a light problem with acne but when I wear make up the acne get worst I have tried with different brands but the didn't seem to help me. Someone can recommend something, please.

Yes I agree the idea about makeup without any organic oils is the right one. I use those and escaped the problem with worsening my acne. But to be honest anyway the best way is not to use BB-creams and all that moisturizer thing or just use it as less often as possible.

When I was about 14, I was going through the worst time of my life. I had severe acne problems, and I was very insecure about it. I used to apply full coverage foundation and many other makeup products daily that would simply make my skin worse. My mom figured out that I was struggling a lot because of my acne. Obviously, she wanted me to overcome this anxiety and suggested I don't apply foundation on my skin for 1 week. Instead, she advised me to put fake lashes because I would still look glamorous, my skin wouldn't be irritated, and I would feel more confident. I tried this "experiment" for a week and absolutely loved it! I then continued to so until my face got much better, and eventually, I got rid of the acne! Since then, I've been addicted to fake lashes, and I always order the 3D Faux Mink Lashes from https://www.acelashes.com/. You might want to try it as well!

Edited by Ritsuko