Notifications
Clear all

Expereinced Acne scar Filler

MemberMember
(@skyler171)

Posted : 04/18/2019 11:17 pm

Hi everyone after reading countless amounts of forums, Ive decided I would like to make my own post to ask for some help and advice. I have recently started my acne scar journey and have had 2 subcisions, 2 Rf Microneedling, and one treatment of bellafill filler. However I have not seen any real results from bellafill and after learning that it can lead to permament problems. I decided I would like to switch over to HA FillersFor my rolling scars.

I am planning to go to Dr Rullan for other treatments such as subcision, TCA cross, and micro needling, I have heard some mixed reviews about his filling technique so I was hoping for some advice on who to go to for HA fillers.

I would gladly share some pictures and the Dr I have already seen.

Thank you all for your time

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/19/2019 12:43 pm

@Skyler171You don't need to find a Dr specifically for acne scar filler, there is no such thing except for the top 1% of the Dr's world wide who do acne scar treatment. There is nothing with Rullan's filling that is a problem per say, ... he just is not as artistic as other Dr's and nurses who do filler all day, this is not where his interests are as he is a surgeon concerned with peels and other procedures like subcision. I have had some patients who get filled with him and are fine, ... others want someone more customized and this is where you goto any expert injector they are everywhere in LA who does filler and botox all day, even nurses do this in plastic surgeon's offices or med spas. Look at their reviews. The biggest thing to remember is don't get filled when there is swelling, wait like a week after your subcision before doing it. Sculptra is helpful if you have wide rolling scars with fat deficiency or widespread scarring all over your cheeks or temples. Some patients fly in do Rullan's package and then go home and have someone do filler there. Also there is Chinese cupping(amazon), you do for a month if you cannot afford filler after subcision.