Notifications
Clear all

Seeking advice on scars

MemberMember
(@veraaloe)

Posted : 04/12/2019 8:32 pm

Hi ,

I am a 21 year old male that lives in Sweden and I am trying to fix my scars.

My acne started to flare up around my 20th birthday so I decided to go to doctor and fix the problem. The doctor prescribed differin which has helped my clear all of the active acne.

But the problem now is that the acne has left scars on my face and I am now trying to find treatments that can help me reduce the appearance of the scars.

I have read a lot about microneedling but I am not sure if it would be effective against my scars. 

Please help me with my scars, Thank you !

Pictures of my skin in different lighting .

acne8.PNG

acne.PNG

acne2.PNG

acne3.PNG

acne4.PNG

acne5.PNG

acne6.PNG

acne7.PNG

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/13/2019 8:30 am

@VeraAloeSweden, great go see Dr Emil in Denmark.

21 years old you will heal as your young and have better collagen production. Be patient with procedures. But not as many things are needed at this age.

Keep using the Differin it's for cell turnover, collagen is slow.

I would do Ematrix or Sublative RF on you many sessions, I am sure someone in Sweden has this machine, it's for early scars.

Another option is Rf needling, there are many many machines if you search nearby.

I don't know that I would do subcision on you at this point or age as you have superficial early scarring and mainly PIE or wounding post acne. This can take a year to go away.

If the redness persists we can do pulse dye laser or V-beam on the red PIE.

You can do some dermastamping on the scars and on alternate monthslight glycolic peels at home and see how you do, can take a long time and slow results, but can be done between Dr's treatments.

I will keep it simple till you heal more or need something else.