Notifications
Clear all

Help

MemberMember
(@paolala)

Posted : 02/14/2019 8:05 pm

IMG_20190214_015847.png

I would like to know what I can do to alleviate these scars that mark a circle are those that really notice more and look bad, they look like chickenpox, but they are acne, it seems that if they had removed my skin. : I know I have another ice picket called, but those really do not matter to me. fortunately my scars I only have on my left cheek on the other cheek I just have some open pore problems PS: I already used tretinoin 0.05 for 5 months and at home approximately 3 times dermastamp 1.50mm once a month, but I did not notice big differences pd2: sorry for my bad english thanks

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/15/2019 10:11 am

@PaolalaAs these are Chicken pox scars if I am reading what you put above correctly. You have the following options. Subcision with a bit of HA filer under the scar, and resurfacing of it with a laser or peel.

Or in some countries they treat this with punch excision, lifting the scar and stiching it, which depends on how you heal.

Neither will be 100% perfect and may take a few trys. Find a qualified plastic for the exicision.

Redness is wounding and can be taken care of with a vascular laser.

The other scars on the cheek look like boxcars, and rf needling and co2 laser are effective.

Needling alone won't fix it. But you can do this between Dr's treatments.