Notifications
Clear all

Life-changing Transformation

MemberMember
(@emilee_sarah)

Posted : 01/29/2019 1:18 am

Hi all,

I wanted to share my personal story in hopes of helping others.

I struggled with hormonal teenage pimples throughout my teen years, but nothing too major. When I got into my 20's is when my acne came out of nowhere. It was vicious and escalated quickly. I tried anything and everything you can think of to try clear my skin: taking things out of my diet, washing my pillowcase regularly, trying to cut the stress out of my life, cleaning my phone often, getting enough sleep, focusing on gut health, and using countless products. Nothing worked. I fell into a deep depression and even had suicidal thoughts.

That is when I was introduced to Unblemish by Rodan and Fields. When you first start using the products, your skin goes through a purging, so my skin actually got worse. I had heard that "consistency is key" when using Unblemish, so I persevered. It was also the very last resort for my skin, so I was bound and determined to stick with it. I can now say that after 2 years of consistent use of these products, my skin has completely changed. It has never been this clear in my life. Honestly, this has changed my life! I no longer wake up with 4-5 new cystic pimples on my face. I no longer feel the need to wear a mask of foundation and concealer before leaving my house. I feel so much freedom. They are truly miracle products and I recommend them to anyone struggling physically and emotionally from the beast that is acne. After receiving such amazing results, I joined the company as a Consultant. I want other people to experience the same life-changing transformation that I did and fall in love with their skin. If anyone is curious and wants to give Unblemish a try, please let me know. I would absolutely love to share it with you.

I've included some photos of my personal results as well.

Take care!

50894897_284652765539899_8240536760497471488_n.jpg

51155569_349687665867431_8307386964387037184_n.jpg

MemberMember
(@sarshift2)

Posted : 01/29/2019 8:47 am

Wow. Congratulations. Keep enjoying life.