Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is there anybody that can help me with advice, for body scars please

Hi my friend this is actually in the wrong section. In the scar treatments sub, at the top there is a sub section called hypertrophic scars. There have been others with your issue in the past. This is a incredibly hard thing to treat, only a % of improvement. Often steriod drip and CO2 laser is used. Vascular laser can be used for discoloration or IPL. I have one due who got a big tattoo like that famous boxer front and back,.... because he wanted to cover them. Find a practitioner who is familiar with body scar, there are very few derms who specialize in this. I wrote a whole section on your condition in the FAQ, top of the scar treatments sub, find the hypertrophic section. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the advice I appreciate your time. Well honestly i want to flatten them out and make sure they are 100% healed, then also tattoo over the whole front and back .. anyway thank you 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes