Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
donjumbo

Acne and scarring (photos)

Hey, so I,ve been dealing with light acne since Im 14, Im 19 now and decided to go to the dermatologist about a month ago to just get over with acne and some little red marks, since I moved to a new city I had a really really bad breakout, like never before, so she prescribed me doxycycline 100 mg once a day and Retin A 0.025% every night, and sunblock every time I go out... so far I have not seen any improvements, my acne just got worse (maybe it is retin-a purge? since Im starting week 4) I have never developed scarring until I started with the treatment. I'm not completely sure if it is scarring or PIE / PIH, cause I see holes for sure, but I dont know if it is a scarring, post acne wounding, if someone would please help me i would greatly aprreciate it. 

Edited by donjumbo

It does look like acne scars, I’m no professional though so I’d suggest going to your dermatologist again I have the same but on my forehead:/ Good luck with your acne journey x