Notifications
Clear all

Help! Accidentally ripped of large piece of skin

MemberMember
(@flowerpower28)

Posted : 10/05/2018 3:23 pm

Hi!

So Im on my first month on accurate experiencing a bit of a purge. I usually put spot cream on pimples I feel/see coming. I had one right next to my lip and put it on before bead. When removing it in the morning the skin detached and peeled of a couple of centimeters of skin. After a whole day passing its now red and swollen. Its VERY noticeable and just adds to everything else Im already trying to deal with on my face. How can I heal it faster? All Ive done so far is apply aloe vera and a bit of Vaseline.

MemberMember
(@beamingbare)

Posted : 10/23/2018 9:01 am

Hey! I know this problem, I have excoriation disorder which means I compulsively pick at my skin, usually with tweezers. I had a little spot on my chin and tried to pick the head off it and now its turned into about a 1cm diameter open skin wound that is both ugly and painful. I use Sudocrem to try and heal it... its an antiseptic cream usually used for nappy rash, but can help on pimples too. Give it a try, but don't use too much because it might clog some of your other pores. Hope this helps!