Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nanna93

Can you help me identify scars?

Hello everyone! 
I've had acne since I was twelve, now is not as bad as it was, but I'm left with scars. I think they might be ice pick scars but I'm not sure. I'd like some opinions about what can be done about this. Thank you very much! 20181004_105510-1.thumb.jpg.a9c21b18251d217368d22db62de8e893.jpg20181004_105451-1.thumb.jpg.9228d9038d08beb49b273fafbe976bd7.jpg20181004_105430.thumb.jpg.e78dff22ea8ea89365eb534f9b957562.jpg

Are u sure they are not black heads? , ya microneedling, dermabrasion, am sure the options are all on google , what I will say if your getting some acne now wait until it's all clear as they cant perform these treatments while u have acne.

I'm not sure, but they don't seem blackheads, not all of them at least. I think there's some ice picks in there. Thank you! 

scarred pores and connecting all making look like linear scratch scars
i also have same

but i am not worried about these

the only thing bothers me that big pox scars on my face

anyways these not look bad at all u shud be happy as ur scar is not severe

also is this pic of indexed lighting or normal lighting ???

I don't like to be told how I should feel, but I'm grateful for the reassurance on the fact that they don't look that bad! :)
I know they are not that severe and I'm grateful about that  but I still get stared at and judged everytime I look for a retail job.  
It's sunlight! 

Edited by Nanna93

Your main issue is PIE or wounding after acne. You have inflation. Active acne. This needs to be under control before any treatment occurs. Please see a general derm for this.

If you wish vascular laser can be used on the red inflammation which is not scarring.

I see no major scarring on your cheeks. If your referring to large pores or a few icepicks many have this. Some tca cross can be done but it's a bit overkill, also clear and brilliant or 1927nm fraxel repair. You may use a retin-a/tretinorin/differin nightly. Over exfoliation will make the pores/pits look larger. Find something that cleans out your pore or deals with sebum, a example is salicylic acid or Glycolic peels. 

Look at thing like oil, your diet causing issues, hormonal acne and spiro, or products you use.

Ba