Notifications
Clear all

Forehead Bumps / Pimples

MemberMember
(@goodmvp)

Posted : 09/23/2018 6:20 am

Hi everyone,

I am getting to the end of my tether with these forehead pimples / this bumpy texture. I™ve had it for about 7 years - tried oral contraceptives, dalacin, benzoyl peroxide, epiduo, diet changes, cutting out coffee/milk/gluten, changing my shampoo, tried nizoral, countless cleansers, creams and lotions. Duac gel totally cleared it for about a year and a half, but it came back! I™m using paula™s choice 2% BHA at the moment and this seems to be making them worse?!

Does anybody have any other ideas?!? I™m desperate! Many thanks!E5F7DF4F-6E21-422D-9E8F-40DB655B687D.thumb.jpeg.f7155f54b824a6f47cb11172f3bcf8d1.jpeg

MemberMember
(@diandra)

Posted : 09/24/2018 7:08 pm

You sound like me! I have similar bumps that never erupt all over my temples, cheeks and my forehead for years. Acne treatments such as AHA's and BHA's leave them somewhat irritated and never make them go away.

I've tried many things you've tried and currently am on a plan with my GP (trying a new BC pill and Doxycycline antibiotics 50mg a day) to try and rid me of this constant bumpy texture.

Do your bumps itch? Mine do occasionally although I have sensitive skin and it could be dry skin that's making me itch.

I found thecorticosteroid cream my GP prescribed works to reduce the texture and itchiness as well as oral anti-histamines.

I've considered these as possible issues:

• All my current skincare routine products [edited link out]
  • Makeup - face products in particular
  • My BC Pill
  • Not removing sunscreen completely, residue
  • Rosacea (grandmother had it)
  • Keratosis Pilaris
  • Fungal Acne
  • Dermatitis
  • Comedonal Acne aka clogges pores that just wont budge
  • My laundry detergent
  • My sensitive skin

I'm currently on a skincare detox until my skin somewhat settles, then I will begin to re-introduce products back in.

It is so aggravating. Sorry I couldn't help more. I just wanted to say I'm experiencing something similar to you.

MemberMember
(@todaykestrel)

Posted : 10/16/2019 5:11 am

Did you find a cure ?