Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New type of acne...

Recommended Posts

Open wound type burning cracking skin around the spot...any advice or sound familier. it's hard to cover with make up because the area is so flakey looking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If its open wound acne its probably cystic in which case youd need to see a derm asap. Cant know much abkut your situatiom as its not very descriptive though. Good luck. Or if its just that your face is super dry and your skins ripping becayse its so dry then moisturize and I wouldnt suggest putting makeup over acne.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes