Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WretchedSubmarine

Boxcar/saucer scar on forehead - treatment options?

Hi everyone,

I have been reading threads on this site for a couple of years and am ready to look at treatment options for the boxcar/saucer type scar on my forehead (photos attached).

IMG_2726.thumb.JPG.618265baea27f99717bc6e746155721e.JPGIMG_2783.thumb.JPG.862ea5f5da25bd5e34ba275680d06cd5.JPGIMG_2762.thumb.JPG.72d39b8f7f5f0c02a31348c9eff4e017.JPG

The scar is about 1cm wide and is depressed. I also have bad skin texture and some other small scars/damaged pores in the area.

I'd appreciate any advice. I live in London, if anybody knows a good cosmetic dermatologist that would be amazing!

I can't see it? I don't think it's worth doing anything about since it's practically invisible even under harsh lighting. For skin texture, maybe look into retinoids and niacinamide.

I cant see nothing.You said that you are reading this forum for years,you are from London and you dont know dr Chu?

On 18/08/2018 at 4:10 AM, tasinhoooo said:

I cant see nothing.You said that you are reading this forum for years,you are from London and you dont know dr Chu?

Here’s another from a different angle, it is noticeable in all light but the camera doesn’t show up so well.

DDFD22DE-E3A8-40D4-8F84-F5510D94CBB7.jpeg.bcd6580f9c3732a9accd2aaf55d238b7.jpeg

On 18/08/2018 at 3:57 AM, Raster said:

I can't see it? I don't think it's worth doing anything about since it's practically invisible even under harsh lighting. For skin texture, maybe look into retinoids and niacinamide.

Would these help to fill shallow indentations?

Thanks. Edited by jwebs91