Notifications
Clear all

face mapping for acne, may help some people!!

MemberMember
(@sickofacnee)

Posted : 06/15/2018 7:33 am

Hey, i recently came across this article about face mapping and what may have caused acne on that particular area on the face and i just thought that i would share what was written in it to you all.

Forehead:
Acne here may be connected to your digestive system including constipation

Brow bone:
may be connected to the liver or even an unknown food allergy

Under eye:
may be connected to the kidney

Right cheek:
may be related to your lungs or a high sugar intake

Nose:
could be associated with your heart and blood pressure

Left cheek:
the left cheek is linked to the liver, so acne in this area could point to eating too much dairy or sugar

Above mouth:
Digestion could be the root of acne in this zone, which is linked to the intestines

Mouth:
breakouts at this point may be pointing to digestive issues

Chin and Jaw:
Hormones and added stress

Neck:
acne here could be related to problems with your immune system. you could be fighting off illness or experiencing stress

Silavana liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/23/2018 5:39 am

Hey face mapping is such an interesting concept and is practiced by many Chinese medicine practitioners & reflexologists. I think it's such an interesting idea to explore to try and cure your acne. It's definitely worth looking at if you feel like you've explored all other avenues. I think it's the most effective to because once you understand whats going on inside your body you can make lifestyle changes which will most certainly have a positive effect on your skin.

MemberMember
(@sickofacnee)

Posted : 10/24/2018 1:00 am

19 hours ago, yourbeautyfix said:

Hey face mapping is such an interesting concept and is practiced by many Chinese medicine practitioners & reflexologists. I think it's such an interesting idea to explore to try and cure your acne. It's definitely worth looking at if you feel like you've explored all other avenues. I think it's the most effective to because once you understand whats going on inside your body you can make lifestyle changes which will most certainly have a positive effect on your skin.

yes it is!! to completely cure your acne, you must find the root of it!