Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wessuccess1989

Is it cystic acne? What do I do?

Okay, so I've gotten like white bumps that look like pimples but won't pop our go away takes forever to heal and no regular acne medication seems to work.. my skin seems to be really sensitive and I'm loosing hope. Can anyone help me?

Try a course of oral anti biotics from dr,oxytetracycline or similar.
:)

You can use exfoliant twice a week to renew the skin and remove the whiteheads.

I've tried to tropical topic solution with oral antibiotics and the pads, it didn't do to much. Do you just have to keep treating? It was starting to dry my skin out. How often are you suppose to exfoliate? And what is a good exfoliate product? I'm rather new to all of this honestly and realized I wasn't taking care of my skin properly like I should have, so now I'm really committed to getting this situation taken care of! At all cost!

8 hours ago, Wessuccess1989 said:

I've tried to tropical topic solution with oral antibiotics and the pads, it didn't do to much. Do you just have to keep treating? It was starting to dry my skin out. How often are you suppose to exfoliate? And what is a good exfoliate product? I'm rather new to all of this honestly and realized I wasn't taking care of my skin properly like I should have, so now I'm really committed to getting this situation taken care of! At all cost!

Hey, it's great you want to start doing something about it!
So you can use exfoliation twice a week. Also use aloe vera to reduce scarring. 

Just messag me for details and stuff. 
Cheers 

hey, id suggest you not to use exfoliators because theyd only make your skin worse by spreading the bacteria :/ 

whats your diet like? the whiteheads might be caused by greasy, fried food, etc. 

whenever i get whiteheads, all i need to do is eat healthy again and it will go away within a week!

Edited by sickofacnee