Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys, just a quick question for anyone with experience of Epiduo or retinoids in general. I know the instructions say to only use a thin layer once a day but i have some stubborn closed comedones in a certain area that wont go away so i am thinking of using it to spot treat these in the morning as well as using the Epiduo all over at night. Is this a really bad thing to do with a formula that contains a retinoid? Will it harm my skin?

Also while I'm posting about Epiduo anyway, what kind of time frame did you guys begin to see positive results in? i have seen some improvement but i still have some closed comedones that haven't come to a head yet, I've been using the Epiduo for about 9 weeks

Thanks in advance! 

Hey, you have probably already found your solution, as it's been a while since you've posted, but I do use it as a spot treatment on some areas of my face as well in the morning. It does not break me out or cause any irritation. Be sure to wear sunscreen though.