Notifications
Clear all

How I cleared 15 years of acne in 1 week

MemberMember
(@tessan)

Posted : 05/17/2018 7:19 am

I have had acne for about 15 years. I have tried it all but it has never really cleared it all until now. My face is clear after 1 week of drinking 1 glass of water with 5 drops of oregano oil in it per day. Also before bed I rubbed 1 tsp of oil mix on my skin (the oil mix was: 5 drops of oregano oil and about 5-8 tbs argan oil). Argan oil does not clog pores as easy as some other oils and oregano oil kills bacteria, parasites and fungus.

Be aware to NEVER put pure oregano oil on the skin since it is strong and can burn the skin! Therefore if the oil mix still stings or burns on the skin it needs more argan oil. Since I do believe we all have different sensitivity.
Also do not take oregano oil internally for more than 7-10 days since it also can kill off good bacteria. Instead, take a break from it and return after a couple of weeks if needed. Also it might be good to take probiotics while taking it internally.. I did

Cutting out sugar from your diet, getting some sunlight and eating lots of veggies is good for the skin too.

Best of luck!

MemberMember
(@masud-rana)

Posted : 05/20/2018 4:39 am

Dairy and carbs, especially empty carbs like processed flours and sugars, can trigger acne. Cut out these food options to try and curb your breakouts and opt instead for whole wheat, fruits, and veggies