Notifications
Clear all

Made my acne worse than what it was

MemberMember
(@timpf)

Posted : 05/11/2018 5:24 am

Starting out my acne wasnt even really bad to begin with, I just had a really oily nose and the occasional white head, but me being overdramatic wanted it to be completely clear, i went into this thinking I just had oily skin but i actually have oily sensitive skin, Ive use Aloe Vers (fruit of the earth and a regular leaf) honey, lemon juice and a few different cleansers exfoliators and moisturizers, now Im dealing with post acne redness and hyperpigmentation that hasnt gone away and my face always feels itchy, what do I do to fix this? Should I just stop using everything all together?

benditty liked
MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 05/11/2018 5:54 pm

Definitely stop everything and go back to the products you were using before the experimentation. Your skin may not clear up right away but give it time. When everything goes back to normal, introduce one new product at a time and give it a few weeks (not days) to see how your skin will react. If everything is ok, you can introduce more.

MemberMember
(@benditty)

Posted : 05/12/2018 7:44 pm

There have a good suppements for acne removal. If you are suffering from this kind of issue. Just google it "how to remove acne" Hope you'll get the solution itself.