Notifications
Clear all

14, male, acne everywhere 🙁

MemberMember
(@plugwalk)

Posted : 05/10/2018 11:51 am

Im 14, (coming 15 in a month) and acne is ruining my life. I have acne from the top of my chest to on the upper abs, under my arms at like the sides, on upper arms, front of shoulders to back of shoulders and from the top of my back spread to my upper ass. Strangely I used to have facial acne but that cleared, but I still get the occasional pimple but not enough for me to care about. I also never get acne on my neck or under chin. I first started noticing pimples on my back when I was 12. Ever since it has got worse and worse and I Cant seem to find a cure. My face cleared up after just exfoliating daily and keeping clean, but over time my back is getting worse and now chest is too. Its currently summer and my friends are taking there t shirts off and I cant. In PE I am scared and shy to get changed , and Ive only seen one person with bacne and its no where near as bad. Ive tried everything. Benzoyl peroxide, anti bacteria capsules, tea tree oil, exfoliating scrub, everything! I need help, its actuslly starting to make me depressed. Ive had one gf since and it was for four months. She had never fullyi seen me topless but she said she didnt care, she never fully saw tho. Please help!

MemberMember
(@benjamin94)

Posted : 05/30/2018 12:47 pm

On 10/05/2018 at 5:51 PM, Plugwalk said:

Im 14, (coming 15 in a month) and acne is ruining my life. I have acne from the top of my chest to on the upper abs, under my arms at like the sides, on upper arms, front of shoulders to back of shoulders and from the top of my back spread to my upper ass. Strangely I used to have facial acne but that cleared, but I still get the occasional pimple but not enough for me to care about. I also never get acne on my neck or under chin. I first started noticing pimples on my back when I was 12. Ever since it has got worse and worse and I Cant seem to find a cure. My face cleared up after just exfoliating daily and keeping clean, but over time my back is getting worse and now chest is too. Its currently summer and my friends are taking there t shirts off and I cant. In PE I am scared and shy to get changed , and Ive only seen one person with bacne and its no where near as bad. Ive tried everything. Benzoyl peroxide, anti bacteria capsules, tea tree oil, exfoliating scrub, everything! I need help, its actuslly starting to make me depressed. Ive had one gf since and it was for four months. She had never fullyi seen me topless but she said she didnt care, she never fully saw tho. Please help!

From what youve said - i think you need accutane. It sounds too widespread to treat topically. Truncal acne is rarer than facial acne and usually only seen in males. Its also usually more resistant to accutanes power and takes longer to clear. You are a bit on the young side though for tane.

MemberMember
(@aat)

Posted : 06/03/2018 3:10 pm

Cut off meat, diary products, oily stuffs,
processed, canned,fried food from your diet.Cut off high protien and start living on rice, lentils, veggies. Drink water and lemon juice regularly.

Stop using soaps/washes with sulphate, chemicals, colour, fragrance, parabens.

Stop using deo,mists,talcum powder,chemical based lotions and cleansers.

Instead apply beer and lemon juice on the affected areaand wash off after its dry.

Application of neem leaves paste and lemon juice once a week can help.

Also check your hair for dandruff. Dandruff can cause such severe bacne. For Dandruff, do a Savlon antiseptic liquid rinse after shampoo (3 parts water and 1 part savlon)

Best of luck!