Notifications
Clear all

Has anyone experienced the same thing?

MemberMember
(@waytheskinis)

Posted : 05/07/2018 4:56 pm

Hey guys, I™d really appreciate your help on this since I™ve tried everything I could.

For the past 2 years I™ve been getting tons of little white heads pretty much all over my skin, but mainly around mouth and on the forehead. They are very small and pop very easily. My skin always burns during this time and is very sensitive. I get them for 2 weeks every month (in various cycles) and then they disappear and my skin goes back to a normal state. They don™t look bad on the pictures but without makeup (sorry, I™m not confident enough to share those pictures) my skin is super red and irritated.

I™ve been to 5 different dermatologists about this but none of them helped. One of them suggested going on antibiotics but I am quite scared as people often say their acne came back even worse. My blood results are fine, I™ve been avoiding dairy but I don™t find that food affects it in any form.

I would really appreciate any suggestion.

Thank you!

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 05/08/2018 3:31 am

Hey, these bumps can be a result of the makeup you are wearing during the day, make sure it is non-comedogenic.
Also it might be because of eating too much oil in your food, f ex with the lunch, try to eliminate the olive oil etc or rapeseed oil etc.
Another thing might be to have more exercising where you are swetting, this will open up pores and let your skin breathe.

Hope any of this helped :)

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 05/08/2018 4:09 pm

im not a doctor and i could be wrong buti think it could be folliculitis?

do a google / forum search for " small bumps on forehead ", your find lots of helpful posts (its most common on the forehead)

there is ways to treat it but from what i understand, standard acne treatments wont cure this.

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 05/08/2018 5:15 pm

Agreed with the post above. Doesn't quite look like acne. Maybe milia? I had mila on my skin from a certain product I was using - just had to back off for a few days and it went away.