Notifications
Clear all

Is it okay to use a sulphur wash with differin?

MemberMember
(@jojo07)

Posted : 04/30/2018 3:22 pm

Im currently using differin in the morning but Ive heard its more effective at night. Would it be okay to use a face wash with sulphur in it while i use
differin-gel? I use the Roden and fields acne treatment sulphur wash at night. So in the morning I would use witch hazel to tone, then Dermalogica daily resurfacer with salicylic acid, and follow up with farmacy honey drop moisturizer. At night would use the Roden and fields sulphur wash, witch hazel to tone, then differin, and lastly the honey drop moisturizer. Does this sound like an okay skin routine? Im a 17 year old girl with combination skin

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 05/01/2018 3:07 am

Hey, you have some very good products; both the rodan and fields and the dermalogica daily resurfacer.
Even though they are really good, it is important for you to take it easy with the usage of the products. First of all I would personally not use both sulphur and salicyclic acid in the night. When you apply many different chemicals on the skin it can actually worsen the skin and cause irritation.

What I would do is to use Roden and fields acne treatment at night, folowed by witch hazel to tone, and then leave it be. In the morning just wash the face and use a moisturizer.

I hope this helped ::