Notifications
Clear all

How many time last Ha filler with subcsision ?

MemberMember
(@frenchscar)

Posted : 04/08/2018 9:45 am

I am going to do this on wenesdey for 500$ but my doc said that i have to do it every month or every many month and i don't understand why ?
Ha filler can last 6 month or 1 years ?
Or some bad filler can last only 1 month ?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 04/08/2018 11:53 am

Watch over the months,you should see it degrade and change appearance,then you can decide to get filler again.
:)

MemberMember
(@frenchscar)

Posted : 04/08/2018 1:12 pm

Yes but my doc said that i have to do it every month or every many month

i think us to Quick so i am afraid about that

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 04/08/2018 4:36 pm

6 hours ago, Frenchscar said:

I am going to do this on wenesdey for 500$ but my doc said that i have to do it every month or every many month and i don't understand why ?
Ha filler can last 6 month or 1 years ?
Or some bad filler can last only 1 month ?

Which filler will he inject? Ask and find out. Typical filler in that price range should last around 6 months.

MemberMember
(@dazzed)

Posted : 04/09/2018 6:14 am

That does not sound right. Maybe you need to clarify what filler he is using. Maybe he means is that he can't fill everything in one session and needs to space things out. When you start injecting for a long time, the face gets swollen so you start to miss scars and start injecting in the wrong areas. You avoid this by doing a few sessions as opposed to trying to get full correction in one sitting.

Don't know where you are located, but if you are in Europe you have a lotofoptions for long-lasting HA fillers including Teosyal Ultra Deep and of course Voluma. In fact, Europe has an incredibly extensive list of available fillers and brands. It is vastly less regulated than in the US which requires years of clinical trials. It is literally in the hundreds of brands.

MemberMember
(@frenchscar)

Posted : 04/09/2018 1:30 pm

7 hours ago, dazzed said:

That does not sound right. Maybe you need to clarify what filler he is using. Maybe he means is that he can't fill everything in one session and needs to space things out. When you start injecting for a long time, the face gets swollen so you start to miss scars and start injecting in the wrong areas. You avoid this by doing a few sessions as opposed to trying to get full correction in one sitting.

Don't know where you are located, but if you are in Europe you have a lotofoptions for long-lasting HA fillers including Teosyal Ultra Deep and of course Voluma. In fact, Europe has an incredibly extensive list of available fillers and brands. It is vastly less regulated than in the US which requires years of clinical trials. It is literally in the hundreds of brands.

Yes i think he can treat all the scar in the same time but he said that i have to pay 500$ every session

i don't think it's normal,it must be free because,he only inject 1 seringue of hyaluronic acid