Notifications
Clear all

V-Beam After Subcision?

MemberMember
(@meister)

Posted : 04/07/2018 6:09 pm

Is it ok to get Vbeam 2-3 days after subcision? Subcision causes blood to pool under the skin so I'm wondering if vbeam will have negative affect on the subcision outcome. My derm think its ok to have vbeam afterwards. Wondering if anyone has done that or heard about it?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/08/2018 6:06 am

@MeisterI already responded to your Private PM 😉 Yes you can do v-beam. This mitigates the results of subcision, ... bruising and pooling of blood are the end point with sub to provide natural filler, by doing this you do take away the swelling / blood but also some of the benefits.

MemberMember
(@meister)

Posted : 04/08/2018 11:45 pm

Looks like vbeam goes to 1.5mm depth. Now the question is how deep is subcision and resulting blood pool?

How about if I get vbeam tomorrow and then keep on suctioning - to get fresh blood in. That way vbeam will target superficial/PIE and blood pooling from suctioning will again help with collagen?

MemberMember
(@meister)

Posted : 04/09/2018 12:19 am

5acaf64c71130_SkinThickness.thumb.JPG.f24504f522499cc8f5bb9ee77607bb68.JPG

The values are skin depth: edit we do not allow links to shops.

Does anyone know how deep subcision performed?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/09/2018 12:39 am

@MeisterFirst of all sorry that chart ^ is silly. Not accurate. Scar tissue can vary depths greatly, we all have different bodies (some more fat / some less, thinner tissues etc). That is for miconeedling, which has nothing to do with anything else.

Yes you can get V-beam. Subcision is superficial, no one wants to go deep and hurt a underlying structure. Your doctor offered you v-beam as part of treatment because he knew you may be discolored after sub.

This is not a good idea (vbeam then suction) - lets pay hundreds of dollars for vbeam to take away reds, then lets do something to make more reds and bruising by design. Why get vbeam to begin with. Bruising = results. Your going on vacation as I recall, if you need to do so, go get v-beam. This is why I said to wait on treatments till you had time for recovery and to do things like filler etc... Suction takes even more time.