Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xavier39

What DermaRoller Measurement will be suitable for my scars??

Do not dermaroll. IT creates microtears either get a dermastamp manual stamp or the derminator which is motorized (Allowing you to adjust the length). 1.5mm is the correct depth. Look at the FAQ, goto the microneedle section.

@CLOOD 

No one is debating microneedling. In Dr Lim's earlier videos. He states dermastamping causing microtears to the skin and thus is not a good idea. This recent video He call's it a "version 1 device". He also states dermastamping is a "version 2 device."

In the video one must use a dermaroller only once (disposable) , when dermarollers are far costlier than dermastamps. 

The best solution is a automated machine like the derminator to do needling at multiple lengths for DIY, followed by a manual dermastamp.

Further the OP's scars in the picture will not be eliminated with dermastamping alone. As you can see he has rolling  & boxcar scars. 

skin-tearing-dermapen.png
Dermapen3 Micro Skin Needling Device | Dermapen World

Microneedling Quincy & Plymouth | DermASAP

I'm just saying OP will likely see some improvement with conventional dermarolling. 

Ps. I think the gifs you posted are exaggerating the difference.  They are from Dermapen interested in selling their device. 

Edit: Links to Suppliers