Notifications
Clear all

Is+this+real?+Did+she+actually+get+rid+of+her+acne+scars+this+way?+What+do+you+guys+think?

MemberMember
(@realjay)

Posted : 02/09/2018 5:44 am

This is pretty impressive!
She used MSM Cream, Rosehip Oil and Mederma. And the results are really good. But I've seen other posts say that any topical cream or any product can't help actual acne scars (dents). So what do you guys think?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/09/2018 6:40 am

Completely Fake. Why does her skin look professionally lit up in the second after and the first has harsh directional lighting. Her skin tone changed because the picture brightness was brought up so high. She magically has perfect skin now, through the power of lighting and photoshop, wallah. Besides that the chick has full cover makeup on, ... Just look. 

Could this be ...sponsored by Maderma haha. Maderma is for fresh scars right and silicone is a better choice. Does nothing for established scars and how could it if you look up the way it works.

Top 5 Celebrities Who Have Experienced Acne
YouTube Video From Acne Make-Up Coverage Guru Em Ford Called ˜You Look Disgusting™ Gets 4.17 ...
Before-And-After Makeup Photos Show Young Woman's Acne-Ridden Face

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 02/09/2018 7:00 am

If this worked, then there would be no need to have a scar treatment forum, because everyone would use this product and be cured.

Dream on.

MemberMember
(@realjay)

Posted : 02/09/2018 7:36 am

Hmm. Maybe. But you guys should watch the video if you didn't. She has more photos of before and after. And some in the comment section say that this worked for them too. Hmmm...

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 02/09/2018 7:53 am

14 minutes ago, realjay said:

Hmm. Maybe. But you guys should watch the video if you didn't. She has more photos of before and after. And some in the comment section say that this worked for them too. Hmmm...

Fake results. It's not going to work for moderate to severe scarring. Acne scars are very difficult to treat, and quite often, getting improvments can be a real challenge. Nothing stopping you from trying this though.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 02/09/2018 9:20 pm

By the same token, if you're really interested, why no try it yourself and find out? It's not like it will cost you an arm and a leg, as is the case with Infini or laser. From my calculation, you can do this for less than $40. That's a bargain, any day of the week! 

Walmart prices
Maderma: $14.78
Rosehip oil: $14.00
MSM cream: $10.77

Grand total:  $39.55

But more importantly, you really should know what's in those products that's supposed to work for your scars.

Maderma: Allantoin, which is known to reduce/eliminate scars.
Rosehip oil: Carrier oil that reduces hyperpigmentation.
MSM cream: Sulfur, which helps maintain healthy cystein that, in turn, is an essential amino acid that boosts collagen and keratin.

I'm not saying that this particular mixture will eliminate scars, but allantoin and sulfur do have beneficial qualities that have shown to reduce scar formation.

MemberMember
(@dazzed)

Posted : 02/09/2018 10:59 pm

I've bought Mederma and it is not marketed for acne scars. It says on the box clearly, that it is NOT for depressed / indented / atrophic scars. It is only used if you have raised / red scars.

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 02/09/2018 11:44 pm

I bet you that this stuff could make you break out as well! Not a great idea if you have been on Accutane in the past.

MemberMember
(@seattlegal90)

Posted : 02/10/2018 2:59 am

I just watched this a few weeks ago. I dont know about with her level of scarring ( her before pics are like my skin now ) as i cant use these creams or id get cystic acne all over again lol but back when i had good skin with very shallow scarring maybe grade 1 ish? or barely 2? I used acne scar cream on some very faint rolling scar indentations for 6 months and they did fill in and level out. Ive never seen her level of results from cream alone. I sure hope im wrong and it works on some people, what a cheap solution lol.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 02/10/2018 2:21 pm

Obviously fake.

Though it won't fix your scarring, rosehip oil is good stuff.

MemberMember
(@e-l-j)

Posted : 02/23/2018 12:22 pm

I saw the same utube video . im an older person with scars & now fine lines around my mouth getting old suc......ks i ordered all three products my scars are on my cheek bones covering with makeup just shows them more so ant help is better then nothing anyway ill be starting this skin care regim.. Today ill take before pics and post my progress good or bad so wish me luck ...

MemberMember
(@kirsteenamaya)

Posted : 10/24/2018 4:53 am

Update

MemberMember
(@motivatedcode)

Posted : 10/26/2018 9:23 pm

On 2/10/2018 at 2:59 AM, seattlegal90 said:

I just watched this a few weeks ago. I dont know about with her level of scarring ( her before pics are like my skin now ) as i cant use these creams or id get cystic acne all over again lol but back when i had good skin with very shallow scarring maybe grade 1 ish? or barely 2? I used acne scar cream on some very faint rolling scar indentations for 6 months and they did fill in and level out. Ive never seen her level of results from cream alone. I sure hope im wrong and it works on some people, what a cheap solution lol.

What acne scar cream did you use that gave minor results? @seattlegal90

j.sabiha liked