Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melissa.mccal

Does accutane cause cancer in 10 years?

I’m 17 years old girl and I don’t have cystic acne but i have a acne prone skin and i have a new acne almost everyday and they are so big and red and I hate when they scarring I tried everything i have a clean diet I tried to use so many medications on my skin but they just didn’t work so my dermatologist recommended me accutane he said me to use 30 mg in 6 month it’s about 3 month that i’m usin It and my skin actually cleared up and I don’t want to stop it but I heard it can cause cancer  in 10 years I heard so many people died from it is that true ?

Hi i’m 18 and i was on accutane too. I’ve read so much about accutane. I never heard that accutane causing cancer or causing died or even make woman infertil. Depend my experience i got my acne back when I stopping drunk it (I was hangging on it) maybe cause my first time dosage wasn’t correct so i’ll try the correct dosage. Just follow your dermatology instruction. Goodluck