Notifications
Clear all

Subcision I need to know the whole hog of it

MemberMember
(@jaspa0411)

Posted : 02/01/2018 9:35 pm

Hi all, Have posted before but I need some more information on subcision.

Can anyone take me through the whole proceedure. Where do they insert the needle? (ie. anywhere or are there set places i.e on the outter region of the scarring area pointing inwards) Can the insertion point scar?

How can the needle untether the scar but not create it owns scars under the skin? (like leaving tunnels).

I was going to reference a recentposter who was annoyed at the tunnel effect that subcision left on his face, but I am at work and don't have time to find it.

Is the method a definite fail safe method? I have had Erbium and Fraxel and would hate to go backwards instead of forwards.

Thanks all!

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/01/2018 11:07 pm

@Jaspa0411I read some fear in your post and the need for some knowledge. Tunnel effect subcision left on his face, that is the purpose of subcision to make a pocket, if you don't use filler then of course it will reattach, .... again filler is the best solution for this. If someone does not heal right, have the subcision done right, etc... or uses fear tactics then of course all kinds of things can happen.

When you cut your finger why does it not make your whole finger fall off and why does it heal without wrecking the whole thing. Because the body heals of course.

Jaspa0411 liked